Apply for Board or Commission Appointment

Serve on a Board or Commission

The City of Farmington has several boards and commissions that make recommendations to the city council. The city accepts applications throughout the year for any vacancies that may occur.

In order to serve, you must be 18 years old, a U.S. citizen and a resident of Farmington. Commission members are paid annually $30 per meeting attended. Click on the application form below; applications are also available at city hall, or call 651-280-6803 or email.

The city is accepting applications for yearly appointments to the following boards and commissions:

  • Parks and Recreation Commission
  • Planning Commission
  • Rambling River Center Advisory Board
  • Water Board

Applications are due by Dec. 28, 2018. 

Apply for Board or Commission Appointment - PDF